What are you looking for?
Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
- Help engineer configuration management and integration systems
- Support and manage live production and lower environments
- Troubleshoot infrastructure errors and ticket issues
- Understand, implement and automate security controls, governance processes and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems on AWS
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies for AWS
- 5+ years relevant industry experience working with a 24/7 operations mentality
- Passion for open source software development
- System administrator experience on Linux servers and the ability to cut/grep/awk your way through the command line
- Experience working on AWS cloud platform (AWS/EC2)
- Experience with Build/Deploy/Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- Monitoring, Trending and Reporting Experience (Cloudwatch, and or similar tools)
- Understanding of protocols and technologies such as HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, DNS
- Experience with Ubuntu and/or Amazon Linux
- Knowledge of deploying Docker containers is a plus
- Experience with Docker ecosystems, especially Amazon ECS/ECR
- Experience with AWS technologies such as EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of script development in Python and shell scripts
Senior UX Engineer
- Explore product concepts to find promising directions that address both human and business needs.
- Build prototypes to assist in user research, using low to high-fidelity techniques. and/or build design tools to empower a design team.
- Collaborate daily with UX designers and researchers.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Advise front-end engineers on UI implementation best practices.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, HCI, Design, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years' development or prototyping experience.
- Body of design work demonstrating strong design process, and interaction and visual
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in UI development on a Web platform
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Sass.
- Experience developing large-scale single-page apps using Angular or React
- Experienced with Agile development (scrum)
- Great understanding of REST APIs, asynchronous programming.
- Strong experience gathering requirements. Ability to work with business users and
- Knowledge of ES6, node.js, micro-services are a plus
Software Engineer (Full Stack)
- Work closely with PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of a backend stack, including technologies like Golang, Java, Node.js, Redis, Kafka, or similar.
- Deep system design skills. You know how to build highly-scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support exponential growth requirements. You stay up to date with the latest architectural trends and have exceptional experience building systems for scale.
Front End Engineer
- Develop innovative solutions based on feedback and requests from developers, operations, QE and other technology teams.
- Prototype solutions as required.
- Create horizontally scalable, high throughput and fault tolerant systems and tools.
- Create intuitive and simple user interface complemented by a robust, highly scalable, adaptable back end system.
- 4+ years expertise in Java. Knowledge of Python, SQL is a plus
- Strong technical leadership skills and the ability to command respect in all levels of organization
- Go getter with can do attitude. Tenacity to do what it takes to get the job done while keeping laser focused on achieving measurable business results.
- Proven track record leading on time delivery of multi-tiered, highly scalable tools while achieving measurable business benefits impacting multiple departments of a complex organization.
- Expert in CD, TDD, CI, and PMD tools & techniques.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills. Ability to understand and articulate both technical and business issues with peers, management, and external teams.
- Work as part of a team developing user interfaces for Uber's self-driving vehicles
- Evaluate and debug your code out in the physical world
- Interact with others to coordinate backend and other non-iOS work
- Participate in architecture and design discussions for future development
- Experience developing, prototyping, testing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications
- Extensive knowledge of Objective-C or Swift, with strong design and interaction experience
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and back-end aspects
- A product-oriented mindset; the ability to think beyond the task at hand and see the bigger picture the way an end user sees it
- Great debugging skills and knowledge of the best tools
- Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- Human Interface or Human UX experience is preferred
- Experience developing distributed systems
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
- Experience with C++ or Python
- Experience with Android development in Java or Kotlin
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
Software Development Engineer in Test
- Define test strategy and review developers' test plans to ensure comprehensive coverage.
- Identify gaps in existing test coverage and driving fixes to fill them.
- Build test automation infrastructure to enable continuous deployment.
- Build tools that improve developer productivity, ease and speed of testing.
- Understand complex domains, products, and customers in detail and putting that understanding to use to ensure optimal test coverage.
- 5+ years' experience with test automation using Selenium/Webdriver, Appium or other open source frameworks.
- Experience testing web services.
- Experience testing in agile development environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and tools ground up.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of highly complex systems
- Experience with Test strategies such as mocking, pairwise testing and UI and API level automation frameworks
- Ability to write quality code in at least one high level language like Java, C, C# etc.
- Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability testing methodologies of complex distributed systems